My Pony Pals Journal is a supplementary book to the Pony Pals series by Jeanne Betancourt, first published in January 1999. It was written by Susan DerKazarian
The Pony Pals books tell of the adventures of three ten-year-old girls and their beautiful ponies. Pam, Anna, and Lulu are best friends living in the small town of Wiggins, along with their ponies - Lightning, a Connemara pony; Acorn, a Shetland pony; and Snow White, a Welsh pony.
You will love getting to know the Pony Pals and reading about their trail rides along Pony Pal Trail, their sleepovers in the Crandals' barn with their ponies, and the many exciting adventures they have along the way!
In Give Me Back my Pony, Lulu is given a blank journal as a girft so that she can write about all the wonderful places she and her father visit. My Pony Pals Journal is our gift to you. It's your very own place to record things about yourself.
We're happy you have joined the Pony Pals Club!
Pages 1-35 contain activities for the journal owner to fill out and quotes from Pony Pals books.
- This journal belongs to:
- Draw a picture of yourself
- If I had a pony, its name would be ____ and its breed would be ____
- All About Me
- Friends Forever - My best friend is _____ and this is how we met ______.
- Things I Like - The thing I like most about myself is_______.
- My Favorite Things
- Things I Don't Like
- School Days - My teacher's name is _______
- Sports and Hobbies - my favorite thing to do is______.
- My Birthday
- Vacations and Trips
- My Hopes and Dreams for the Future
- Wishful Thinking
- Join the Club!
- What's in Style
- All About Me - pages 36 to 64 are blank and are for the journal owner to write anything they want.
- Text excerpts in this journal are from the following books: 1, 6, Super Special 1, 9, 10, 11, 13, 17.