Wiggins is the fictional town in Connecticut where the Pony Pals live. It is a small, rural town with 'no toy stores, movie theaters, and only one diner'. When Lulu Sanders first moves there, she believes it is so small she won't find anything to spend her money on. However, there are lots of trails for the Pony Pals to ride their ponies.
Places in WigginsEdit
- Sanders Beauty Salon - the salon where Lulu's Grandmother Sanders works as a hairdresser
- Wiggins Estate - the mansion and surrounding area where Wilhelmina Wiggins lives with her horses and ponies. The Pony Pals ride their ponies through the trails around the estate.
- Pony Pal Trail - the trail that connects Pam's family's ranch with Anna and Lulu's houses, where Anna and Lulu are neighbors, and their horses share a paddock.
- Off-Main Diner - the diner Anna's mother owns, where she is working most of the time.
- Wiggins Elementary - the school all three Pony Pals attend fifth grade.
- Crandal Animal Clinic - the clinic where Pam's father, Dr. Crandal, heals animals as a veterinarian.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.